- Political System Reform in Brazil
- In order to empower people excluded of power, civil society organizations from Brazil launched a campaign to collect signatures to present a Popular Proposal for Political System Reform. This issue of TV INESC portrays this initiative and informs citizens how they can sign the Popular Proposal and disclose it.
- Once we are up to speed, then what? (Triple Crisis Blog)
- South Africa’s Carbon-Tax Debate Disappoints (Triple Crisis Blog)
- Triple Crisis collaborator Patrick Bond gives his view about the current carbon-tax situation.
- The rape of the Amazon
- For the country to achieve sustainable development it will have to tackle many obstacles, and the biggest of these, which affects not just Brazil but the whole world, is the indiscriminate destruction of the Amazon jungle, mainly through logging.